Since this is one of the last heralds of the year I wanted to personally thank a few of our brothers who went out of their way to help the council and me this year.
- John Leonardo for keeping me going and providing anything I needed many times before I even realized I needed it.
- Tom Haberkorn for handling the Saint Patrick’s Day Party, which was the one fundraiser I was able to be mostly hands off with once he took it over.
- Nick Guarino for his help getting prizes for the Chinese auction and for always being ready to help with whatever needs to be done.
- John Rein for helping to get prizes for the chinese auction as well and for taking care of a lot of the councils related stuff so I didn’t have to.
- Fred Flad for taking care of our membership and attending all of the degrees with our candidates.
- Bill Mueller for his donations to the chinese auction and always helping out whenever I asked for help. He also has done a wonderful job with the herald.
- Don Urbanski for running the most successful free throw contest this council has had in years.
- James Turansky for storing and laying out the money for our Keep Christ in Christmas.
- Phil Portanova for handling our scholarship.
- Fr. Jim Shelton for being liaison with the church and going out of his way to help the council anyway he could.
If I missed anyone I am sorry. It was a rough year but we made it. I hope that we are able to make it through this coming year and that we are able to grow this council to a health size so everything isn’t so difficult.